THIS IS WHERE IT BEGINS
We begin with a free personalized consultation with you in your home, office, or over the phone. We will discuss Project Brief, Personas, Site structure, Visual Design, Project timeline, and the price.
- PLANNING: Once we gathered all the required documentation for your project, we'll review the information and develop a site map of your website.
- DESIGNING: At this stage we have clearly defined your website project, now the creative process begins. Sample pages of your site will be sent to you for review. This cycle of review and change will continue until you are satisfied with the design and we have your approval to proceed to the development stage.
- DEVELOPING: During this stage we will begin the process of coding the site. We will test extensively in multiple browsers and devices for functionality and errors.
- LAUNCH: This is the final phase of the project. Once all tests have been performed and passed, we will launch the site. We begin with the transfer of the website to a live server and inform you upon completion.
Our process begins with gathering documents for the project:
- Gather documentation
- Content/functionality outline
- Page descriptions/diagrams
We move the planning further into reality in the design stage:
- Create wireframes
- Draft visual designs
- Review and approval cycle
After your approval the website is ready for development:
- Build and integrate site
- Review test and debug
- Review & repeat cycle
The website is being prepared for public viewing
- Quality assurance test
- Final review
- Launch the Site